ALTEN Mexico is a subsidiary of ALTEN Group. ALTEN group has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years and operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 46,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels. Thanks to our global experience and strong technical knowledge we can develop and support from the original concept to the design, product development, production systems and implementation.
The Quality Engineer role is to support validation and quality of Electrical/Electronic products in client's plant in Iztapalapa, State of Mexico.
The main responsabilities are:
- Product-oriented and focuses on testing a sample of a manufacturing process to make sure that it meets the required design specifications or quality standards
- Conduct Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) assessing critical characteristics, risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Validate PFMEA
- Lead Problem Solving meetings
- Determine and realizes all actions necessary for quality issues
- Ensure compliance of all documentation in alignment with the global Production System (PS) processes & PFMEA
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work successfully in a multicultural virtual environment across various functions (design engineering, purchasing, quality, marketing, finance, mfg operations and others)
- Proven ability to influence and convince through negotiation
- Motivated self-starter, who able to work autonomously in parallel on multiple projects
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.