Electronics Hardware Design Engineer - interior automotive
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer in the field of interior automotive design with 2 or more years of experience.
The focus of the position is to manage and execute the electronics hardware design for lighting applications, including product feasibility, from the concept phase to serial production.
- Analysis of the electronics product specifications from the Customers. Able to establish the System requirements for the different products.
- Activities related to automotive development procedures (ASPICE) related to HWE.1-HWE.2
- Hardware development activities, from the concept phase until the serial design release. Coordination with the mechanical design team to integrate the products accordingly.
- Hardware development design using ALTIUM design software or equivalent. Perform corresponding hardware related engineering activities such as WCCA, D-FMEA, part analysis and others.
- Process definition according to the standards for electronics manufacturing requirements
- Coordinate activities with the electronics manufacturing suppliers until acceptance, from the hardware point of view.
- Coordination of engineering changes.
- Support quotation activity with technical proposals and solutions.
- Main contact with OEM R&D department
- Conduct technical presentations for the Customers when required.
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partner and external customer.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.