Data Scientist Big Data & Cloud
ALTEN Mexico is a subsidiary of ALTEN Group. Alten group has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years and operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 46,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels. Thanks to our global experience and strong technical knowledge we can develop and support from the original concept to the design, product development, production systems and implementation.
-Design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
-Derive an overall strategy of data management, within an established information architecture that supports the development and secure operation of existing and new information and digital services.
-Plan effective data storage, security, sharing and publishing within the organization.
-Gathers and processes raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
-Ensures data quality and implements tools and frameworks for automating the identification of data quality issues.
-Collaborate with internal and external data providers on data validation providing feedback and making customized changes to data feeds and data mappings.
-Mentor and lead data engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
-Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
Minimum Requirements we seek:
- 10+ years of experience building highly available and fault tolerant distributed systems
- Experience designing data architecture for multiple database models such as Relational DBMS, Document, Columnar and Key-Value Data Stores.
- Experience working with Stream processing Systems such as Storm, Spark-Streaming and Kafka Streams.
- Experience writing code in multiple programming language paradigms such as Object- Oriented and Functional Programming Languages.
- 3+ years of Big Data development experience on one or more cloud Platforms (AWS GCP).
- Analyze Live Streaming Data.
- Real time data processing.
Please send your CV in English
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.