Project Chief MED
• Engineering experience with an emphasis on automotive cooling and HVAC components at either an OEM or supplier
• Understanding of electric vehicle thermal systems and common vehicle system interactions.
• Experience in component costing (variable cost and investment)
• Solid understanding of thermodynamics and heat transfer from a practical standpoint
• Understanding of electrical circuits, components, and their operating principles
• Experience in DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) proactive and/or reactive quality tools
• Experience on UG/NX, CAD systems
• Proven experience in program management with the ability to set a timeline and execute at the required milestones.
• Strong working knowledge and experience with automotive cooling components and total vehicle testing (including NVH- Noise, Vibration & Harshness)
• General knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes including molding, stamping, welding, brazing, machining, casting, and coatings.
• High level of experience with MS Office tools
• Ability to review and apply component and system Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA)s and DVP&Rs
• DIAnalyzer/CDA and CANalyzer practice
• Requirements Management / Change Management basics
• High level of proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
• Some travel required to supplier and vehicle assembly plants in North America.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.