BACK END DEVELOPER JAVA
The Back-End Developer role is to support Insurance French company in Polanco to develop microservices with Java skills.
The main responsabilities are:
Application Services Development, Java Microservices, Code Quality with SonarQube and Unit Test Coverage with JUnit.
1. Strong knowledge in back-end microservices (Spring, JPA)
2. Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
3. Server application development (JBoss or similar).
4. Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
5. High personal level of ethics
6. Detail oriented, quantitative analysis, multi-tasking/prioritizing
7.Oracle, SQL Server
8. GitLab, Bitbucket o controlador de versiones similar, SonarQube, JUnit, Nexus y Jenkins
9. Agile Method
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.