Design and Release Engineer JR
• Knowledge in Product Lifetime through internal and external milestones.
• Experience in Mechanical Design and automotive indsutry (product design or engineering)
• Knowledge or experience of CAN/LIN bus and circuit analysis
• Understanding of Bluetooth, WiFi protocols, USB
• CAD systems experience or knowledge (NX/ Teamcenter & Catia),
• Automotive Interior Product Design components/systems design/development/releasing experience
• Knowledge or experience with GD&T, Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), root cause analysis.
• Knowledge of vehicle system architecture
• CAE/Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) knowledge
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• CATIA V5 knowledge is a plus
• Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Projection Technologies knowledge are a plus
• Knowledge of Casting and Injection Molding processes is a plus
• High level of proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.