Product Development Coordinator
The Product Development Coordinator role is to support product development team of metal parts for TOP T-1 automotive company in Queretaro.
The main responsabilities are:
- Ensure robustness of the exhaust system for vehicle durability, NVH, heat management, emissions control, safety, system installation, shipping, crashworthiness, manufacturing feasibility, etc.
- Generate and maintain the Engineering Bill of Materials, DFMEA and D.V.P.
- Manage Customer engineering interface to ensure built readiness and prototype MRD progress.
- Be the single point of Client technical communication.
- Coordinate the Product Development Team as technical project leader, managing product content to support meeting
- Program financial targets with respect to product cost.
- Lead Engineering P.M.S. Work Package and Engineering Functional Milestones
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 6+ years of experience in automotive product development area
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Minimum 5 years of professional (automotive) experience with strong knowledge on Core Tools (APQP)
- Strong teamwork sense and communication skills
- English required.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.