Quality Manager MED
• Strong communication skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to manage multiple complex projects and responsabilities simultaneously, while being mind of deadlines.
• Must be task oriented, detail oriented, self-motivated and make sound decisions
• Highly motivated with problem solving, organizational skills, excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment at all levels.
• Design experience, understanding of assembly sequence and processes.
• Conformity metrics, knowledge of metrology data analysis.
• Dimensional management methods, Root Cause Analysis & issue solving process.
• Knowledge in basic statistics and process control.
• Strong understanding of GD&T concepts and documentation.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), Google TeamCenter and CAD.
• High level of proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.