- Identification & analysis of workplace hazards
- Development of company-wide guidelines & minimum requirements
- Training & further education of personnel (e.g. in the areas of accident prevention, response & emergency preparedness)
- Regular EHS audits at company sites
- Collection of EHS statistics
- Fire protection
- Noise protection
- Medical precautions
- Travel health & safety measures
- Environmental protection measures, etc.
- Ability to lead teams, fostering a safe and collaborative work environment with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple departments and hierarchical levels.
- Results oriented, with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Safety oriented for people and facilities.
- University degree in Occupational Safety & Health.
- Proven experience in supervision of construction and metal-mechanical works in industrial plants, preferably in the chemical, petrochemical or pharmaceutical sector (+ 3 years).
- Solid knowledge of safety rules and regulations applicable to the chemical industry. DC-3 or 5 certifications are desirable.
- Ability to interpret drawings and technical specifications.
- Proficient in MS Office package (including MS Project preferred).
- Willingness to work flexible hours and adapt to possible emergency situations (expected working hours are Thursday to Monday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.