Java Full Stack Developer - MID
Perform the necessary activities of systems development for the Telematics area, supporting also in activities of analysis of the problems to be solved.
- Support with software development analysis to identify needs and requirements and even propose solutions.
- Develop in Java language mainly the implementations of the area's projects projects of the area, which also include the various technologies mentioned in the Experience and Knowledge section.
- Proposes alternative solutions and improvements to the systems.
- Performs the necessary unit tests to reinforce the functional testing stage.
- Attention for clarification of failures and/or deviations in the processes of the operation.
- Document the implemented solutions.
- Software development.
- Requirements analysis for software development and implementation.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux, DB's and DevOps.
- Optional knowledge of Servlets, JSP, JSF, Struts, Ant.
- Have developed interoperable systems that communicate via WebServices REST and SOAP.
- Knowledge of Project.
Systems and Programs:
- Java and MySQL development, Linux/Windows platform (Eclipse or IntelliJIDEA).
- Code management within Git, SVN.
- Desirable to have interacted with Jenkins, SonarQube or similar.
Skills required to perform the position:
- Analysis and synthesis
- Attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication
- Customer orientation
- Tolerance to pressure
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related.
- 3 to 5 years.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.