Design and Release Engineer Mid
• Experience in the design and/ or engineering of body, chassis, interior components, and systems.
• Knowledge of the automotive global vehicle development process (all phases).
• Experience with CAD systems (Catia V5, NX, and Teamcenter)
• Experience in design and development on injection molding, painting and decorating plastic components and knowledge on the manufacturing processes used to fabricate such components
• Electronics/electrical simulation experience, thermal management, electronic packaging (using SPEOS or any other simulation tools)
• Knowledge or experience of CAN/LIN bus and circuit analysis
• Understanding of Bluetooth, WiFi protocols, USB
• Experience on creation and edition of BOM's
• Automotive Interior Product Design components/systems design/development/releasing experience
• Experience with GD&T, Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), root cause analysis and validation plans
• Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
• Knowledge of vehicle system architecture
• CAE/Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) knowledge
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Projection Technologies knowledge
• High level of proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
• Valid driver’s license is preferable as well as a clean driving record
• Some travel may be required
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.