Electronics Software Design Engineer - automotive interiors
Electronics Software Design Engineer with 2 or more years of experience in the field of interior automotive design. The focus of the position is to manage and execute the electronics software design for lighting applications, from the concept phase to serial production.
- Analysis of the electronics product specifications from the Customers. Able to establish the System requirements for the different products.
- Activities related to automotive development procedure (ASPICE) related to SWE.1-SWE.3
- Software development activities in C language for embedded systems, from the concept phase until the serial design release. Coordination with the system, verification and system validation teams to integrate the software of the products accordingly.
- Software development for MCU such as Melexis, Elmos, Microchip and/or NXP, using the corresponding software development tools.
- Perform corresponding software related engineering activities such as D-FMEA, participation on the software architecture and definition of requirements.
- Coordination of engineering changes from software perspective.
- Main contact with OEM R&D department. Conduct technical presentations for the Customers when required.
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partner and external customer.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.