- Greet Guests.
- Travel Arrangements.
- Providing Administrative Support to the All My Sons Business Development Team and Senior Executive Assistants.
- Creating Reports in Excel from KPI’s.
- Planning and Scheduling Meetings.
- Inventory Management.
- Managing Multiple Execs Calendars.
- Distributing Incoming Faxes.
- Performing key administrative duties, including telephone coverage.
- Manage conference calls and emails.
- Schedule and Manage Conference Room meetings.
- Manage multiple special work projects or tasks as assigned.
- Very High Energy
- Team Player
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Strong Communication Skills
- Think Outside the Box
- Thrives in a very Fast Paced Environment
Pay and Hours:
- $15.00 to $20.00 Depending on Experience.
- Must be able to work between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (40 hours per week but overtime may be required at times)
- Medical/Dental (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Fun Environment
- Growth Opportunity
We are proud to be and EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.