2nd Vice President, Digital Solutions
Leads the planning, development and implementation of Allied’s consumer digital marketing efforts. Deliver successful, long term digital marketing strategies via focus on driving qualified traffic and revenue. Execute a marketing model based on data driven personalized digital engagement with tangible investment and ROI results. Bring creative digital ideas to the full client marketing and sales planning process. Ensure integration of digital into overarching client marketing campaigns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountability for Development, Delivery and Effectiveness of Allied’s overall Digital Marketing
- Understands emerging digital capabilities and Allied’s business model
- Builds and owns a practical and agile Digital Solutions Business Plan
- Lead the vision around digital performance marketing, seeks out new ideas, trends, and innovation to ensure Allied’s as a leader in digital engagement
- Define, track and improve key metrics: acquisition cost, sales, revenue and retention
- Support all digital marketing customer acquisition channels (e-commerce, email and social media)
- Seek optimal growth through continuous testing, segmentation, messaging and optimization
- Implement campaigns and initiatives that build profitable and long term relationships with clients
- Source new vendors/partners that best fit the marketplace need
- Collaborate with Product Management, IT, Finance, Legal and Sales Development in development and delivery process
- Stay abreast of industry and competition – track marketplace developments including regulatory, new products and solutions.
Directs evolution and integration of digital marketing solutions (SmartVideo) across Allied’s product portfolio
- Expand personalized engagement (SmartVideo) opportunities and use cases
- Expand development and usage of video marketing and engagement
- Coordinate vendor/partner management for effective and seamless product sales
- Ensure preservation and optimization of revenue on Allied proprietary products
- Collaborate with sales specialists and Sales Development to ensure achievement of sales goals
- Guide development with Marketing & Communications of integrated marketplace profile
- Partner with Allied IT and/or third parties on solution designs and features
- Manage Client engagement, prospect pipeline, sales presentations/demos, reporting and invoicing.
- 4 year College Degree required
- 5 years direct response marketing experience in digital and direct mail
- 5+ years management/leadership experience
- 5+ years insurance and/or financial services industry experience
- Understanding of B2C marketing
- Demonstrated experience negotiating business terms and contracts with partners
- Experience handling multiple complex tasks with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment under stressful conditions
- Experience leading / coordinating complex projects
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and/or issues; Strong ability to deal with problems involving several variables in non-standardized situations
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to embrace and manage change in an environment where adaptability and unique approaches are critical to success.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.