Registered Nurse – Sag Harbor, NY
Halsey Dermatology is a vibrant and busy Dermatology practice seeking a Registered Nurse to join their team in Sag Harbor, NY. This position would be best suited for an outgoing person who enjoys working with both Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology patients.
- Assesses patient health status through comprehensive health history and physical examination
- Administers medication and treatment to patients
- Helps patients to be comfortable and cooperative with examinations/procedures
- Coordinates plans for patient care
- Performs diagnostic tests and analyzes results
- Provides education, information and support to the patient and family
- Records all care information concisely, accurately, and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format
- Maintains patient confidentiality as per HIPAA
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- NYS Registered Nurse License
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record Systems required, Centricity and Phreesia preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, customer service, time management, and organization skills
- High level of professionalism when performing all duties Ability to stand for extended periods
- Spanish speaking
The Location: Halsey Dermatology – Sag Harbor, NY
Why Should You Apply?
Excellent company culture