Office Manager, Part Time or Full Time
Located in Floral Park, NY Park Pediatrics is a modest sized office providing pediatric care from infancy through adolescence. Our dedicated clinical team consists of two Doctors and one Nurse Practitioner.
We are seeking candidate for an Office Manager position. The Office Manager handles day to day office operations with a focus on efficiency, time management and professionalism. The Office Manager may also be involved in streamlining administrative procedures, scheduling providers, training office staff and ensuring patient satisfaction.
Availability During Office Hours:
Monday: 8am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4:30pm
Thursday:8am - 4:30pm
Friday:8am - 4:30pm
Saturday: As needed
Adjuvant.Health, powered by Allied Physicians Group, supports our physician business services with our highly trained and dedicated team. This allows physicians to focus on patient care while we focus on administrative services, ultimately creating a better work-life balance. We currently support 34 physician practices located throughout Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten-Island as well as Westchester and Orange Counties.
Allied Physician Group’s mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare with exceptional service to all who enter our doors. Our vision is to create an exceptional patient experience with a culture that empowers our staff and offer professional fulfillment to our providers. Our Core Values are what makes our culture:
- Greet all patients and visitors
- Answer telephones in a courteous and professional manner
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Collect copays or balance due
- Must like children and have a pleasant demeanor with children
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staff schedule (Front and Back office coverage)
- Ensure patient satisfaction
- Ensure that the overall practice operations run smoothly and professionally under the guidance of the Regional Office Manager
- Communicate with patients regarding inquiries and complaints
- Resolve escalated patient complaints to ensure patient satisfaction
- Maintain office quality by arranging repairs and other office needs
- Maintain supplies - order medical and office supplies as needed
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, advises supervisors on issues and problems
- Processes appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion
- Respects patient confidentiality always
- Represent the practice in a professional manner and treat all customers and fellow employees in a courteous and cooperative manner
- Attend required meetings and participate in team activities and professional development activities
- Bachelor’s degree a plus 3-4 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge of accounting, data, administrative processes and principles
- Prior management experience, preferred
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and practices
- Knowledge of medical coding
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and state and federal laws
- Computer skills including knowledge of relevant software
- Medical office that is both physically and emotionally demanding
- Standing or stooping for long periods of time.
- Mild physical labor to complete the tasks at hand.
- Exposure to blood, chemicals, and other bodily fluids.
- Possible heavy lifting.
- Allied Physicians Group and Adjuvant.Health requires all new hires to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status upon offer of employment. Positions requiring direct patient contact will require new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19 This is a condition of employment, unless a religious or medical exemption is approved.
Compensation & Benefits offered:
(You must work a minimum of 30 hours a week to be eligible for benefits)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary 401K & 3% Profit Sharing (after one-year)
- Paid Time Off
- Basic Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- NYS Short-Term Disability (STD)
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Products
- Wellness Programs and Coaching
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity to take be a part of a growing organization focused on unparalleled patient care.
This organization participates in E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, domestic status, civil union status, pregnancy, employee’s or dependent’s reproductive decision making, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and asexuality), gender identity or expression, predisposing genetic characteristic, genetic information, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome or HIV status (AIDS/HIV status), arrest record, status as a victim of domestic violence, past convictions (in accordance with applicable law), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Allied Physicians Group and Adjuvant.Health requires all new hires to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status upon offer of employment. Positions requiring direct patient contact will require new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19 This is a condition of employment, unless a religious or medical exemption is approved.