Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
- Engage stakeholders to gather the requirements that drive architecture decisions
- Develop & communicate high-level designs and technical specifications
- Define responsibilities of system components and interfaces
- Identify risks and propose solutions in system designs
- Define aspects of development; appropriate technology, workflow and standards
- Evaluate existing system designs and propose improvements
- Write and review formal design documents
- Collaborate with other architects
- Foster innovation through research, recommending the use of new technologies, processes or standards
- Provide development and design guidance to individual development teams
- Prepare, lead and or participate in design reviews
- Take part in all phases of the software development cycle
In this role, you’ll need …
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years in a leading technical role; Lead Software Developer / Architect, etc…
- 3+ years of experience developing software for desktop or devices
- 3+ years of experience in cloud computing, database and microservices architecture
- Exceptional understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Willingness to comply with a medical device Class II SDLC
- Ability to communicate well (orally & written) with people, to clearly express thoughts
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Understanding of application design aspects such as performance considerations, feature toggles, plug-in architecture, effective instrumentation and logging.
- Knowledge of modern web development
- Experience with authentication and authorization protocols and application security
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities