Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
In this role, you will…
- Your mission will be manage and coordinate a team of CAD Designers in Poland, performing Digital Orthodontic Treatments, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Main You will be mainly responsible of…
- Management of the resources according to the capacity plan. Coordinate holidays, leaves, training, participation in events, pilots, etc. as well as coordination of overtime of CAD Designers and support team, balancing the teams in different operations as needed.
- Leadership by example and motivation of the staff, maintenance of individual and group discipline and teamwork fostering a positive working environment.
- Coordinate and support with rest of supervisory team overall site performance, improvements and short-term capacity balancing.
- First line of contact for resolving complaints and problems of technical and escalate them as needed.
- Report daily production operation of the team and identify opportunities for improvement to achieve the objectives of production and quality.
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of quality and performance of the team.
- Analysis of results of quality audits of the department and proposals for improvement.
- Follow up the boards of each group in charge; establish improvement challenges and foster the right environment for continuous improvement culture.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Post-secondary education as Dental technician
- Very good English skills speaking, writing
- You are skillful to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization, with particular emphasis on the operational staff of the production level.
- You are Polish and you are very fluent in English (equivalent to B2 or above).
- You must have ability to identify and define complex problems, recording data, establish facts and conduct valid conclusions.
- Ability to lead a team by motivating and supporting. Be able to see beyond the formally defined objectives and challenges by presenting solutions and opportunities.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities