Marketing Manager, Prostho, China
Duties & Responsibilities
Grow products and expand market share by ensuring clear brand positioning and favorable physician perception leading to preferred treatment, launching new product effectively, and helping physicians build clinical confidence. Being a strategic driver to support the fast growth of China business with strong analytical and implementation skills, customer-orientation approach, and collaborative mindset.
Define market, develop brand strategy and drive GTM capability improvement to achieve business growth in Prosthodontic channel.
l Deliver the financial numbers including product sales, marketing budget and key metrics mobilize the resources to support the growth of the market
l Develop brand strategy, market positioning and differentiation strategies to build strong brand equity in China prosthodontic channel
l Identify market potential in different market segments and to create penetration plan to build market leadership
l Product management responsibility, including pricing and portfolio strategy, provided analytical support and tactical advices for portfolio optimizations, launch new products with strong activation plan to increase product uptake rate.
l Expand and maintain KOL/associates’ resource to enhance brand’s professional superiority.
l Identify market potential in different market segments and to create penetration plan to build market leadership in prosthodontic channel.
l Develop and manage claims, develop and localize sales toolkits in line with sales effectiveness initiatives
l Monitor competitors activities and propose measures
l Lead and manage the marketing team on local deployment including sales support, training, product launch events, customers’ practice marketing support, performance tracking
l Consolidate feedback and market insights collected by field marketing specialists and input to strategy building and implementation
· Direct report to associate commercial director, prosthodontic channel, China
· Dot-line report to marketing director, greater China
· Collaborate with the Asia Pacific regional professional marketing team and GC Content Manager
· Collaborate with China consumer marketing manager, Channel marketing manager, Clinical manager and Event team
· Support sales head and sales team in China
· Work with other support functions
· Strong implementation, excellence in execution and attention to details
· Analytical skill
· Team contributor who cultivates collaborative work environment
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
· Fast learner (clinical, regulation, etc)
Education & Experience
· Proven track record with more than 8 years of product management and/or marketing career from healthcare industry, like Pharmaceutical or Medical device in China. Dental or medical aesthetic experience is plus
· Comfortable to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural organization
· Good to have sales experience
· BA degree is must in a medical or healthcare major; MBA is a plus
· Good spoken and written communication skill with Chinese and English
· Skillful at producing documents with MS office programs
· Able to travel extensively local and abroad (more than 30% of working hours)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities