Director, Paid Social
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Director of Consumer Marketing will work as a core member of the consumer marketing team executing on social media plans designed to drive consumer interest and conversion for Invisalign clear aligners. You’ll be responsible for working across all social platforms to plan, implement, manage and optimize data-driven campaigns. You’ll play an instrumental, game-shaping role in developing strategic media and implementing a wide variety of innovative tactics to grow our business.
In this role, you will…
- Lead a team of social media managers to implement social media marketing strategies and collaborate closely with other members of the consumer marketing team to consistently deliver high-quality, inspiring work
- Manage and optimize campaign performance while maximizing program budgets
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all activities; ensure knowledge sharing across capabilities and teams
- Maintaining and improving the success of social media platform relationships
- Flawlessly run paid media in partner platforms and directly in social platforms. Responsible for QA’ing campaign setup and trafficking
- Partner with strategy & analytics team members to create measurement and learning plans for all campaigns, tying back to business goals
- Leadership, development and training of junior team members.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of consumer marketing experience – including at least four years of hands-on paid social experience and three years of supervisory experience
- An understanding of the digital consumer environment inclusive of paid, owned and earned social strategies, and how they work together. Additionally, a strong grasp of media planning, optimization, and performance analysis
- Experience managing large scale Paid Social Campaigns, inclusive of Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and emerging platforms – both tactically and strategically.
- Stellar communication skills with a high level of integrity and self-motivation.
- Strong project management and performance management skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities