Bilingual Translation Agent (English - French)
Responsible for effectively, efficiently and promptly translating special instructions in Prescription Forms, Treatment Preferences and ClinCheck ™ set up modification comments for our International Customers or any other document as needed.The requirement is to translate comments or documents in the assigned languages.
- Responsible to translate and guarantee on time delivery
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Ensure the compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain current knowledge in dental and orthodontic topics.
- Propose ideas for procedures and processes to promote improved service and customer satisfaction and overall department improvements.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested, as well as proactive team and individual efforts to achieve department and company goals.
- Provide assistance when recruiting and interviewing candidates for the Translation group.
- Performance metrics including, but not limited to, contact volume handled, average handle time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree
- Dental/Orthodontic knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in a Customer Support Service/ Call Center environment is a plus.
- Experience in translation is also a plus
- Bilingual English and French
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally desirable.
- Ability to focus attention to detail desirable.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion desirable.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized manufacturing environment desirable.
- Normally requires familiarity with Windows environment. Ability to learn software applications quickly is a plus. Experience with computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs is a plus.
- Advanced typing skills desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities