Services Business Project Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead deployment of new services business offering with product, program
andregions including pilot, formulating project timelines, resources and success indicators.
- Manage all actions required to launch new services offering including
readinessof product/software, IT systems, contract requirements, marketing and operation and relevant Key Success Factors (KSF).
- In coordination with regional Services leaders, drives our critical connected services initiatives within the region – educates countries leaders and partners, supports sales efforts around services offering, value
andopportunities, and monitors performance including renewal, retention, upsell and new services business models deployment.
- Maintain close links with internal customers from individual company P&Ls (Regions, operation, product, legal and Finance), including regular operational reviews and act as
resourcefor corporate Services issues in a matrix organization
- Provide feedback on product serviceability and customer requests to ensure service and support business needs and requests are addressed in all functions. Join the core programs meetings.
- A solid understanding of Services business offering and relevant experience
- Working closely with the region management and country stakeholders (sales, operation, marketing
andtraining) - Ability to influence, lead and coordinate a cross functionalteam.
- Visiting specific customers and understand better the customer service business
- Business orientation- Exhibits drive and
focuseson results and execution.
- Leadership and strong Matrix skills and Process orientated
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in a multinational company, with responsibilities/exposure to commercial, operational, legal and
- Advanced Project management skills and previous background.
- Health and Dental industry experience is a plus
- BA\ Bachelor of Science - must; MBA – Advantage.
- Strong communication skills with
abilityto be effective at all levels in an organization
Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital. The incumbent should be able to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
Travel will be up to 35% or whenever required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities