Senior Education Manager, GP Strategy
Marketing Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Works to develop and implement and manage educational programs that meet the changing needs of clinicians and differentiate Align Technology, Inc. as a best in class medical education provider. Develops educational strategies and tactics based on clinician needs identified by industry and customer feedback, field inputs and defined needs assessments. Will work closely with the departmental Director, marketing peers, Sales Team and others cross functionally to ensure inter departmental alignment and process.
In this role, you will…
- Own education strategy and program development for GP channel
- Conceive and design clinical education strategy, programs and outreach to fulfill company goals and objectives
- Develop and deliver high quality professional education training programs for professional customer base ([General Dentists and team), supportive of
- Liaise with product and clinical experts to ensure accuracy in the development of professional educational training programs
- Provide insight and relevant clinical experience to Marketing, driving strategies, programs and collateral
- Assess course delivery vehicles (including live instructor led, asynchronous online training, educational programs) and to provide recommended changes/additions to course offerings/ delivery vehicles
- Lead the design and development of learning initiatives, from single sessions to more complex, multi-part programming, including e-learning tools, using sound instructional design strategies.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure alignment between educational programs and sales G&Os
- Work collaboratively with a production and platform team for development of education content including materials, presentations, and programs.
- Ideate and develop new courses to stay ahead of industry trends that increase utilization of Invisalign
- Determine, develop, and deploy pilots of new course ideations.
- Work cohesively with the Special Markets channel on GP course pathway development.
- Attend trade shows as assigned, and work with Marketing Managers, Events and Sales in support of customers’ needs as they relate to orthodontic therapy and patient education.
- Travel and be in customer facing environments est. 35-40% of role
- Other duties may be assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to work cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong process orientation; organization and project management skills to handle multiple projects and manage timelines.
- Has leadership presence and commands respect internally with team members, and externally with speakers, and with other industry opinion leaders.
- A goal-orientated individual who operates on a high sense-of-urgency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing customer/business needs.
- A self-confident, proactive, decisive leader
- A clear desire to succeed and be effective working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, while exhibiting the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to manage budget and deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks / projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in the Dental industry or Medical Device industry.
- Minimum three years’ experience in medical / dental education or sales training preferred.
- Experience in the dental industry preferred
- Demonstrated success in participant centered education planning and delivery
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!