Marketing Manager, Practice Development (Mid Atlantic Region)
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Marketing Manager, Practice Development will be responsible for leading the core Practice Development strategy and developing key programs that maximize the potential of integrating the Invisalign System (and iTero Intra-Oral Scanner) into practices to drive practice growth and productivity.
The Marketing Manager, Practice Development will work closely with the consumer, clinical education and commercial teams to deliver integrated programs that address the needs of the Invisalign Provider, practice staff and patient. They will contribute to the continued growth of the North American business and will support our goal of being a trusted and valued partner for all Invisalign Providers; engaging, training and supporting them to deliver an optimal Invisalign patient journey.
The position will also be responsible for working with agency partners and ensure integration across all sales and marketing functions.
The Marketing Manager, Practice Development will report to the Senior Manager, Practice Development Team in North America. The role will be based in the Mid Atlantic region and will consist of 70% travel. This is a multi-state territory.
In this role, you will…
- Lead the development of NA Practice Development strategy
- Understand local market trends, practice and patient needs, and requirements
- Work with local sales leadership to develop a field based plan of execution
- Work with our consumer marketing team to leverage both consumer demand and capture in individual practices
- Work cross-functionally to develop programs and initiatives to support:
- In practice patient conversion
- Practice productivity and efficiency
- Optimal patient experience
- Develop Practice marketing collateral & resources
- Ensure effective implementation in local markets
In this role, you’ll need …
- A proven track-record with minimum 4 years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare marketing and/or sales experience preferred
- Past SEO/Agency experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Strong Communication skills (writing, oral, & presentation)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Show initiative, take action & maintain ownership of projects
- Understand cost/benefit relationships
- Focus on customers’ needs and market drivers
- Drive for results
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities