Digital Education Product Owner and Operations Manager
Marketing San Jose, California
This position is responsible for digital clinical education content management, internal and external, for Align Technology. The role is based in San Jose, CA. The role will report to the Director, Global Clinical Education and is a member of the Global Clinical Education team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical oversite of the digital learning platforms supporting the Align customer education site and the Invisalign Global Gallery.
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the development team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the Align digital education platform.
- Partner with the product scrum team on the integration of a learning management system within the Align education site to enable the delivery of modular e-learning content.
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements of the contextual education pathways, which support customer education originating from the CMS platform to the following: Align education site, the Invisalign Doctor Site, and ClinCheck digital software.
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals Align education site and Global Gallery with SFDC to improve customer profiling and the delivery of segmented education to unique users.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks for the digital learning platforms such as the Align education site and the Invisalign Global Gallery.
- Develop data and analytics roadmap for education technology platforms
- Ensure the global learning products aligns with company mission and goals
- Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all digital education content and learning assets on the Align education site and the Global Gallery. This will include a master inventory control with Regional localized and translated versions.
- Represent the digital education platform to the development team, manage and make visible the digital education backlog, and the prioritized list of requirements for future product development.
- Development of the contextual education pathways, which support customer education originating from the CMS platform to the following: Align education site, the Invisalign Doctor Site, and ClinCheck digital software.
- Collaboration with Regional Clinical Education administrators and maintain appropriate knowledge level on digital platforms and services.
- Support the Regional Clinical Education teams with the implementation of digital education programs on the Align education site and catalogue Regional learning assets.
- Manage integration of the Align education site and Global Gallery with Salesforce.com to improve customer profiling and the delivery of segmented education to unique users.
- Management of digital files related to the Global Gallery including legal documents, case submissions, regional case reviews, publishing new content, and organizing SmileScore, online viewers voting contest.
- Following Align internal processes, track completion of Regional reviews on all new educational content by Regional Education and Marketing stakeholders and designated Regional legal and regulatory reviewers.
- Working with Clinical Education team to develop customer profiling tools and in-field systems to help support digital education platforms.
- Continuously identify and drive improvement initiatives through people, process & systems/tools.
- Establish and maintain appropriate knowledge level of clinical education employees on Align digital education platforms.
- Manage the integration of a learning management system within the Align education site to enable the delivery of modular e-learning content.
- Oversee implementation of content provided by the global team to the regional team.
- Provide global user analytics on learning asset utilization on the Align education site per channel, per segment and assist Regional Education administrators with templates to run Region specific education analytics.
- Oversee tracking of global content localized by the regional team and reporting on all digital education sites relevant metrics.
- Management of digital education budget for digital assets and agency fees.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing or Product Ownership preferred but not required
- Knowledge of digital learning management systems, managing SCORM content and digital CRM platforms is required
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and digital education learning platforms
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Global experience will be viewed favorably.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Ability to engage with regions and global teams and communicate at the professional level
- Expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and overall computer and computer organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another language a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!