Senior Practice Optimization Consultant/Management Consultant– Digitalizing the Dental Industry
Senior Practice Optimization Consultant/Management Consultant– Digitalization the Dental Industry
Are you interested in transforming the dental industry into digital? Are you passionate about helping your customers to optimize their business? Do you want to join a team that is changing millions of lives?
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
We are hiring a Senior Practice Optimization Consultant (POC)/Management Consultant who will be responsible for driving incremental sales, market share and customer loyalty through a consultative sales and support approach within dental/orthodontic practices.
You will be responsible for analyzing the Orthodontic side of the business and finding opportunities for improvement to the overall business. You will work cross-functionally to create strategic initiatives within a practice to help the business grow and scale amid changing market dynamics. You will work with their respective Sales Team to implement Invisalign in targeted accounts and position Align as a complete, innovative solution for their Orthodontic and Digital Impression needs. You will also own the strategic partnership and the development of strategic initiatives.
Your focus area in an Orthodontic practice will include; maximizing top line revenue growth, optimizing resources and efficiency, development of systems and processes, increasing profitability and further developing office culture to drive practice growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Business Optimization – With the support of a data analyst you will perform and deliver deep analyses of practices and customer behaviors to identify opportunities for improvement, growth and scale. You will be responsible for leading the change management in the practice. Areas of analysis include but are not limited to; cash flow, KPIs, profitability, operational efficiency, customer experience and marketing and referral programs. These assessments and associated recommendations address all aspects of the Orthodontic organization, including culture, people, process, technology and performance metrics. Willingness to challenge SOPs (Standard operation procedures) and current business model will be critical to success.
- Builds High-Level Strategic Customer Relationships:
- You will build customer loyalty and multiple relationships within the highest levels of key functional areas in customer organizations
- Identify strategic business opportunities within Practices
- Establish effective relationships with key customer representatives and employees externally and internally; put a high priority on both customer and Company interests when making decisions
- You will lead by example and responds quickly and competently to customer issues; continually searches for ways to improve competitive advantage.
- Demonstrates Leadership/Collaborates With Others:
- You will work closely with Business Development Managers as well as the sales and marketing team to develop business agreement proposals, implement those agreements, and develop timely responses to all opportunities.
- You will provide corporate selling consultation and coaching to field sales managers and territory managers on national accounts when appropriate.
- You will act as liaison between key customer contacts and other functions in the organization including Marketing, Customer and Clinical Service, Logistics and Commercial groups in order to develop appropriate product support, and pricing; influences and shapes the decisions of upper management; provides compelling rationale for ideas; works toward win/win solutions whenever possible.
- Build and nurture business relationships with internal and external customers at executive levels by consultative methods.
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills at the regional and national level.
- Pro-active, high-performance and results orientation.
- Work with integrity.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Travel 50-60%, occasional weekends
- The ideal candidates will possess a successful track-record of businesses consulting, working cross-functionally and effectively leading and training people.
- Ability to handle numerous projects and partners simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and make accurate, educated decisions.
- Proactive problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- LEAN or Six Sigma certified a plus
- Excellent presentations and communications at E-and C-level
- Fluency in English
Why working for Align Technology?
Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work—these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: We are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities