Sr. Field Sales Analyst
Sales Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Sr. Field Sales Analyst will be responsible in providing robust Sales Reporting, Analytics, Insights, and recommendations support for the field Sales team.
In this role, you will…
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports and dashboards as well as proactive business insights and recommendations to help drive Align Technologies business
- Extract and verify accuracy of sales data for various sales reports and dashboards in a timely manner. Update, review, and ensure accuracy of various daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports, dashboards, and scorecards
- Create presentation of key business insights and recommendations to senior sales management
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Intelligence/IT teams)
- Apply proactive, strategic thinking to develop and manage complex business-case analysis in order to identify drivers behind sales performance including sales trends, product, and customer segment
- Develop and implement key performance metrics that help identify business opportunities and measure sales performance
- Provide support to the sales team in answering questions and providing proactive analytics related to sales reports, trends, insights, ROI, and Lift analyses
- Participate in quarterly close process and preparation of sales reporting package for sales management team.
- Provide ad hoc analysis for assigned departments on as needed basis
- Other duties may be assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience; Masters’ degree in business or analytical field preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing Analytics and/or Sales Operations
- Experience supporting Sales and/or Marketing in healthcare industry preferred
- Strong database and query skills are required (specifically, Python, MS Excel, SQL)
- Strong skills in building reports, dashboards, and scorecards in Power BI, Einstein, or Tableau
- High proficiency MS Excel is required (use of macros and advanced formulas such as V/Hlookup, Index, Match, Advanced Filters)
- Strong skills developing and presenting analysis and recommendations in Power Point are required
- Desired experience in SalesForce (understand data hierarchy structures)
- Desired but not required knowledge of statistical analysis and tools
- Demonstrated strong analytical, quantitative, and abstract thinking skills in complex types of analyses
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct complex analyses
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability in building and presenting professional presentations and recommendations to senior management. Ability to ‘tell the story’ in a concise, professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with various team members across the organization. Strong cross-functional skills with IT/BI teams required
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work with some or minimal direction and supervision required
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!