iTero Product Specialist - South
About this opportunity
As iTero Product Specialist you will provide support to the sales function via expert knowledge of iTero, related workflows, and general restorative dentistry in order to maximize the commercial success of iTero.
You will be responsible for supporting the restorative conversations and product demonstrations delivered by territory managers to aid their sales success.
You will support the sales efforts of the iTero Key Account Managers and Territory Manager’s and enable their focus to remain on customer facing sales activities by signing up new iTero partner labs and managing the process to completion.
You will work closely with all departments to employ the input of the wider iTero team as appropriate to support the sales team and customers – namely clinical trainers and the iTero Lab and scanner specialist, customer service, tech support and sales organization.
As a true team player, you will participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
This role is home based with field travel required (50% +)as appropriate to meet the needs of the organization and customers.
In this role, you will…
- Have a high level of technical understanding of products and workflows related to iTero restorative (Scanner and Lab)
- Support the Sales Team with restorative iTero workflow information and be the expert resource in iTero digital workflows and restorative dentistry per se.
- Provide dial in to enable clinical trouble shooting to differentiate training needs from technical issue and deploy tech support/ training resources as appropriate to resolve.
- Provide contracts and information required to sign up new lab partners
- Co-ordinate and set up RPD’s and plug in the necessary for the TM/ KAM to ensure the best possible customer and patient experience.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer enquiries from customers and share learning’s with departmental peers and management.
- Monitor restorative implementation to identify where improvements can be made by supporting restorative workflow implementation to enable lead generation for repeat purchases.
- Participation of trade fairs, congresses and events to represent iTero
- Provide appropriate reports to management and other stakeholders
- Utilise and update the relevant company processes and systems
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
You will be able to demonstrate in depth working knowledge of restorative workflows, analogue as a minimum, preferably digital. 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
Ideally the Product Specialist is a trained laboratory technician with good commercial acumen looking to employ their knowledge and skills in a commercial setting. Applications from candidates who have gained working knowledge from other sources such as sales / nursing will also be considered.
You will possess strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advices to internal and external customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities