Senior Global Product Manager
We are seeking talented
The Senior Product Manager - Product Portfolio is responsible for improving the appeal, value, ease of use, and overall competitiveness of the Invisalign Product Portfolio. The product manager will recommend and deliver a product lineup that meets customer needs and ensures market leadership in the orthodontic and dental markets. The product manager will evaluate and introduce, as appropriate, product line extensions and value-added product features.
The ideal candidate has experience in medical device marketing and a proven track record in a matrixed, cross-functional environment. The product manager must be able to align and influence diverse perspectives without direct authority. A passion for product, strong customer orientation, and a data-driven approach to problem-solving are also highly desired for the role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate customer/market needs into a compelling product vision and market-leading product solutions/lineup
- Create and prioritize product features/requirements based on customer input, internal capability, competitive considerations, etc.
- Partner closely with channel marketing to ensure channel/regional needs are met
- Ensure optimal customer/KOL interaction in the development process. Apply learnings to current and future product releases
- Assess/ validate the impact of new product concepts– including investment needed and expected volume impact.
- Partner closely with R&D, IT and Clinical teams to ensure alignment and realization of business requirements during the development process
- Assess post-market performance through product analytics and user feedback; make recommendations for enhancements
- Work collaboratively with peer product managers to ensure connectedness across product lines
- Cultivate strong relationships across Align business groups to understand and connect capabilities—in order to extend solutions and enhance value delivered
- Serve as champion and subject matter expert on the product - lead/support communication and training for products across the organization
- Create and execute
annualoperating plan for product, aligning with global channel marketing and R&D/IT.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of relevant experience; successful performance of essential duties and responsibilities listed above in a previous position
- BS or BA or equivalent experience required; graduate degree such as MBA highly desired.
- Experience in a global product role is desired.
- Experience in leading cross-functional team(s) is desired.
- Mix of experience in large multi-national companies and small companies is desired.
- Medical device experience is desired.
- Experience in academy-type marketing development programs preferred (Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Clorox, 3M, etc.).
- Proven success with matrix organizations—results delivered consistently with a working style that is effective with cross-functional peers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with
abilityto link strategy to tactics
- Excellence in execution
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis.
- Strong project management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork.
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Leadership ability to influence others, without authority, to drive change
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
- Regular business hours
- Travel estimated at 25%
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities