Supervisor, Consumer Concierge
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Supervisor of the Consumer Concierge Team will be responsible for leading a Consumer facing segment of our business, designed to convert more Invisalign candidates into treatment. It will assist our Consumer Concierge Team, which will focus on connecting interested Consumers to top Invisalign practices, while supporting and reporting to the Consumer Concierge Manager.
You will supervise a team of 15+ Conversion Specialists and foster a strong sales culture designed to reward results. We are looking for an incredible leader that can create the right balance of sales results and teamwork, while consistently achieving stellar sales results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a merit-based, dynamic work environment that appeals to top talent in and enables operational objectives
- Provides vision, planning & prioritization for team resources delegating and assigning projects, duties, and objectives.
- Focuses on building and improving process efficiencies within team
- Provides reports on team metrics and results to department leadership and stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
- Partners with recruiting team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully. Assists Manager in the selection process
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and mentoring for team members
- Performs ongoing analysis of Consumer engagement and takes the necessary measures to improve processes
- Maintains effective communication with consumers, field sales executives and other sales support team members
- Progressively manages and assesses employee competencies and development
- Applies basic understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; runs standard reports and reviews them regularly
- Participates in cross-functional teams and serves as the liaison for Customer Care
- Takes ownership of the new hire onboarding and new hire training process
- Owns or assists in rep’s 1-on-1 meetings, completed in a reliable and consistent manner
- Assists in formation and delivery of all Business Reviews as applicable
Education and/or Experience:
- College Graduate (BA/BS) required
- 4-6 years of Sales, and/or Management experience
- Call center experience, preferably in health care or technology
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to learn technical product knowledge in a highly complex industry
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as end-users
- Proven track record of problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills, business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting)
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities