iTero Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for supporting APAC customers effectively, while providing guidelines and systems that assist team members to work towards achieving operational goals and driving NPS improvements for iTERO in the region. The incumbent oversees customer support and technical support, any other customer facing support operations post sales. The person must ensure that the organization is running on a high quality service level, establishing and fulfilling all KPIs, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and business partners. The person is responsible for directly managing the central support teams in APAC headquarters, while also providing leadership and support to the local support teams and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the global iTero Operations Group, provides planning and controlling development of the technical support and service needs.
- Evaluates customer support and field service quality to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Leads a team of Technical and Customer support specialists and ensure high quality support is provided to iTERO customers by minimizing downtime and managing customer experience.
- Overlooking Lab support interfacing activities providing scanning assistance and re-trainings of labs when required.
- Serves as liaison between sales and support teams to develop concepts and coordinate better customer experiences.
- Review and maintain consistency within the APAC Customer Care teams related to customers of the iTero product.
- Drive, establish and continually improve clear processes and training programs for customer facing support teams to ensure they can effectively support iTero customers.
- Establish KPIs and SLAs related to iTero customer support (phone and tickets) and use them to drive performance across the region.
- Regularly review the quality level of customer support for iTero customers across the region, and drive changes and improvements to continually ensure a high standard of service.
- Drive continual improvements and corrective actions within local customer care teams with a focus on improving the customer experience and maintaining Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain cross-functional/interdepartmental relationships with peers across the global organization.
- Monitor and act on Customer feedback (NPS/Complaints/CSAT) where appropriate
- Proactively identify potential impacts to customer care performance in each market and provide mitigation recommendations.
- Ensure iTero support complaints are handled effectively, and root causes of issues are addressed.
- Keep shared information related to customer service up-to-date. This includes SOPs, Work Instructions and best practices.
- To review and evaluate all employees within the department, including team development and succession planning
- Supervises development of established script and calling strategies. Develops call-handling procedures. Coordinates customer support with other departments, such as order processing marketing, training & sales.
- Supporting APAC quality assurance programs.
- Keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training.
- Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement.
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A bachelor's or equivalent experience, management, accounting, international development or any other technical field related to the organization's area of specialization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
At least 4-6 years of experience in a similar operational role for a fast growing international company. Previous experience with SalesForce.Com, Cisco telephony systems or similar CRM aids is necessary. Previous experience managing a technical contact center team with remote support to customers is also required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital. Willing to reassess and reorganize when traditional solutions aren't working. The incumbent should be able to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines. The incumbent should also have excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Analytical - Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Oral Communication - Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement.
University degree or related studies, in leadership, project management, dental and or orthodontic treatment is a plus. Related studies to supervision, personnel handling or even HR is also considered a plus.
Travel will be up to 25-30% or whenever required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities