EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bookkeeping certificate level 3;
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in AP and general accounting positions;
- Experience with financial systems – SAP ERP is advantage;
- Moderate level of Excel proven experience;
- Demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, commitment to details, and intensity to meet requirements on time;
- High standards of service attitude;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular Israel business operating hours, and must have flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
Skills required: Language skills
Ability to read, write and speak fluently Hebrew and high level English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities