Business Development Manager - Large Accounts
Sales Asnieres sur Seine, France
Do you want to join an international team in France within an innovative fast-paced medical device company? Grab your chance and make good use of your business develop skills and passion for content and communication!
As a Business Development Manager for large account you will report to the country leader. You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of commercial strategies. In your role, you will drive sales of Invisalign and iTero in France for large accounts – DSO (Dental Service Organisations i.e. Mutuelles and Centres Dentaires). You will do this through Practice Development, Key Account Management, and Services initiatives.
In this role you will…..
- Manage large accounts from exploring, to closing deals and ensuring growth, following EMEA guidelines in close collaboration with EMEA DSO Commercial Manager.
- Play an essential part in achieving the company’s business objectives, by directly (and indirectly) driving sales growth, and improving our overall profitability.
- Develop and implement key programs to address specific sales growth strategies and goals, specifically around the areas of Practice Development, Key Account Management and Services. These programs may be designed to appeal to specific customer segments or provide broad-based tools for channel-wide growth. Programs will often involve working cross-functionally to ensure internal buy-in and implementation success.
- Have a strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing and Clinical Education departments.
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs.
- Lead the definition and implementation efforts of Align’s Practice Development Program, designed to support our customers in the management of their dental centres, both from a marketing and organizational perspective. This also includes defining appropriate support materials and training programs for the sales team, as well as working in close collaboration with customers.
- Lead the definition and implementation plans for effective, market-leading key account management and definition of value-add services for customers. You will work closely with operations to adapt/develop our systems of information the specific billings requirements of clients.
- Be directly involved in sales calls to chosen customers, and the definition of a strategy to grow those particular customers.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and will determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. You may provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. You will also recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the organization.
Knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies, will be key to succeed in this role.
A holistic approach to all business lines will be a key success factor
The role will require presence in the field (travelling up to 60%).
You will need....
- +7 years of work experience in relevant roles within sales and/or marketing management of healthcare-related technology products.
- Work experience in a medical device business a plus.
- Project management experience with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment highly desired
- BS/BA required, preferably in healthcare, technology or business-related field. MBA is considered a plus
- Language skills – Fluent French; Fluent English
- The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills, plus creativity to accomplish delivery of product in timely manner. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hardworking and creative.
Working at Align Technology.....
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients. What makes us a great place to work?
Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We create new smiles, every day
That's what our global team of talented and passionate employees strive to do – enable healthy, beautiful smiles that improve the confidence of millions of people all over the world. Our products and services transform lives every day by helping dental professionals make a real difference in the lives of their patients through a better treatment option than metal braces.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!