Sr SQA Automation Engineer
In this role, you will…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Create ,Enhance and maintain python automation infrastructure for 3D scanners .
- Test integration of APIs with other applications
- Work with Agile /
- You will be part of scrum automation team.
- Automate test cases from the requirements
- Estimate testing scope, plan & monitor testing for project.
- Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
- Collaborate with other applications' teams
Other duties may be assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Over 4 years of automation development experiences with the following languages: C#/Python
- Experience with Python development - 2+ year(s) - Must
- Experience with object oriented development and design
- Understanding of REST API principles, HTTP and HTTPS protocols – advantage
- Experience with testing an application using API calls (no UI)
- Experience with testing cloud services is an advantage (AWS) - advantage
- Understanding of role and place of QA in SDLC, testing processes and methodologies
- Analytic mindset, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- Strong attention to details
- English - upper-intermediate and above (written and spoken)
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities