Territory Manager, iTero - Ontario East
Sales Ontario, Ontario
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Work with technology that brings out millions of smiles.
Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN), makers of the Invisalign® system, and iTero® intraoral scanners, is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry.
Align Canada opened its first office in the heart of downtown Toronto in 2017 after more than 15 years servicing the Canadian market. With a trajectory accentuated by accelerated growth and innovation, Align Canada continues to reinforce its consumer presence as the most advanced clear aligner system in the world while building a highly regarded employer brand in Canada, being certified as a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Discover your straight path to a bright future at Align Technology. As a part of our smart, diverse and fast-moving global team, you'll make an impact with the market leader that's moving an industry forward, from analog to digital. We're doing complex work on an unprecedented scale, and with innovative products including Invisalign clear aligners and the highly advanced iTero intraoral scanner, we're changing the face of orthodontics, and dental. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Our iTero sales force sells directly to professional business owners (Orthodontists and General Dentists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
We are currently seeking to hire an iTero Territory Manager who is an essential part of the Align Technology Sales team and is integral in developing our business in the territory. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category
In this role, you will…
- Apply a consultative selling approach to provide insights to customers regarding industry trends and consumer profiles to inspire them to modernize and grow their business; assisting them in implementing digital technology and refining office processes.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create and execute account plan strategy for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Achieve territory iTero sales targets (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Utilize data/analytics to help customer’s drive decision making
- Educate customers on products to ensure the practice is clinically comfortable with iTero products and services
- Facilitate cross-functional communications (e.g., Doctor, treatment coordinator, clinical assistant, education, marketing, product development) to develop an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business needs to clearly articulate fit with the specific Align products, digital platform, and solution capabilities
- Orchestrate additional internal company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align solutions
- Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferably to small business owners in health related industry (i.e. dental, orthodontic, optometry, veterinary, chiropractic etc.). Preference for candidates with industry experience selling a medical device, dental, orthodontic or capital equipment preferred
- Preference to candidates who possess Dental Implant, Restorative, and Laboratory knowledge
- Proven track record of achieving sales effectiveness and targets; demonstrating a effective territory planning and account management with a relentless drive to achieve results and self-initiative
- Business, financial and marketing knowledge: Ability & comfort having business discussions (Cash Flow Analysis, ROI, P&L) and asking the right business questions
- Solid understanding of small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financial reports and legal documents
- Experience selling multiple products/services and tailoring solutions to diverse customer needs; demonstrating comfort with having clinical discussions with iTero Products
- Strong focus on teamwork and a proven experience building and leveraging relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Proven capability to navigate through change and operate with speed and agility
- Qualified candidates are strategic territory managers who will prioritize and maximize business opportunities while building trust and providing great customer experience
- Strong communicators and collaborators with exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed.
- Tailors communication to the customers’ needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Proficiency with full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
- Regular travel within assigned geographical territory required with occasional overnight travel required; including occasional travel to the US
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be fluently bilingual ( English and French) in the province of Quebec
Some of the benefits include….
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, car allowance, health insurance and travel expense reimbursement.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit but still want to become part of our team? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!