ML Engineer, Treat TPA
The Machine learning Engineer will work on our clinical Artificial Intelligence software to determine and implement complex rules of orthodontic treatment planning. The software indention to verify
- Help design, develop, extend and evolve software frameworks while leveraging modern C++ and/or Python
- Implement code that leverages machine learning, statistical mathematics, computational geometry and parallel computing in the creation of its applications
- Join a team where technology, fun and empowerment come together to create an experience that will energize any passionate engineer
- Research current trends, emerging technologies and prototype new approaches.
- Coding, debugging, maintenance and documentation of software components.
- Actively participate in pro-active software planning, development and testing.
- Bachelor or higher or in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related degree or equivalent experience in professional software development.
- 3+ years of current C++ development experience.
- 1+ years of professional Python development experience.
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and key metrics
- Demonstrable familiarity with Git.
- Ability to speak English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in any related fields
including:machine learning, business intelligence, scientific computing, computational geometry, and statistics.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly.
- Familiarity with automated build systems.
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance
- 31 vacation days, paid sick leave, paid 5 personal days-off
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (for example, from 11:00 to 19:45)
- Office located in the loft-quarter "Danilovskaya Manufacture"
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Medical and dental are at the top of the hottest and fastest growing industries
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities