HR Service Center Representative
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The HR Service Center is the initial point of contact for all employee and manager inquiries across the US and Canada. This team is responsible for the communication and administration of programs, procedures and policies related to all functional areas of Human Resources including staffing, benefits, training, compensation, management reporting, employee transactions, data base and systems management. The role requires a proactive approach in anticipating Human Resources-related needs and a solutions oriented mindset to resolving issues. The HR Service Center Representative is a critical role, as it is the face to the customer and will leave the first impression on the capabilities of the Human Resources organization.
In this role, you will…
• Support, train, coach managers on Align processes, policies and procedures and HR tools
• Support and coach employees on HR processes and guidelines including benefits administration, leaves of absence, workers compensation, payroll inquiries/coordination, and employee paperwork
• Manage aspects of HR administration such as personnel data, documentation, and ensuring data is maintained at highest level of confidentiality
• Partner with HR Business Partners and Employee Relations on employment relation matters, including but not limited to, Leaves of Absences and Reasonable Accommodations
• Facilitate new hire orientation for US and Canada
• Maintain data accuracy as related to employee files and records including accurate and timely entry of all HR information into Workday HRIS system
• Coordination of contingent workforce and reporting
• Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on employee and manager inquires issue resolution using the HR case tracking tool
• Prepare special/ad-hoc reports as necessary, analyze data, and identify trending.
• Identify areas of scalability within the HR Service Center and partner with the appropriate teams to implement changes.
Other HR coordination and administrative duties as assigned including participation on special committees/projects as needed
In this role, you’ll need …
• Minimum of 5 years experience in HR or customer service with HR related duties (hiring, employee relations, on-boarding, training) with 3+ years’ experience in area of responsibility (e.g. Benefits, Employee Relations)
• Displays commitment to customer service. Can put him/herself in the shoes of the manager and/or employee and displays a commitment to bring resolution
• Prior experience in providing client facing consultation
• Communicates effectively at all levels, including written and oral communications
• Strong knowledge of HR case management system and Workday HRIS
• Process oriented and the ability to manage detailed work within constant deadlines/time constraints/SLA environment and prioritize work based on demand with a sense of urgency
• Maintains highest level of confidentiality and have proven record of maintaining sensitive information
• Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment
• Ability to apply judgment and make decisions on escalations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Be resourceful and creative in finding solutions to challenges
• Anticipates potential issues before they come up and diagnosis root issues through listening and inquiry
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or 4 years’ experience equivalent
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities