Director, iTero Product Management – Digital General Dentistry
About this opportunity
This position will be responsible for all aspects of product development for iTero products and services. The role is to own the product from inception through launch and post-launch monitoring, tracking and analyzing business results, ensuring that the “voice of the customer” is sufficiently captured and integrated in all product solutions and efficiently delivered to the marketplace.
Also, imperative will be staying current and applying knowledge of the general dental practitioner and dental laboratory marketplace and maintaining a thorough understanding of emerging competitive intraoral scanner and digital ecosystem offerings.
The role will report to Sr. Director of Global iTero Product Management at Align Technology and will work in close partnership with R&D lead and Program manager on program projects from ideation to commercialization, and tracking and analyzing business results.
Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero intraoral scanners and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
In this role, you will…
- Initiate and lead restorative projects that enrich iTero offering for genral dentist and dental labs. Work in collaboration with business development, marketing and development teams and other teams to achieve the goals the most efficient and way.
- Develop and maintain intimate knowledge of clinical techniques, scanning techniques and workflows that relate to the use of the iTero system by the general dentist and dental laboratory.
- Gather customer needs and business objectives to define impactful product and software features and support with business cases
- Work with cross-functional teams during the development process to make tradeoffs and achieve project milestones
- Partner with the Regional Marketing to facilitate seamless handoffs between teams for product launches and commercialization activities and to ensure strategic alignment on positioning, key claims and marketing strategy and to develop a global launch campaign
- Lead the commercialization in collaboration with Regional Marketing to ensure strategic alignment on positioning, key claims and marketing strategy and develop a global launch campaign
- Lifecycle Management: Monitoring in-market feature performance, identifying post-launch improvements
- Provide ongoing general management view to “run the business” needs of the program to ensure the daily needs of customers and the business are met.
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Product Manager, Digital Dentistry.
In this role, you’ll need …
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The following competencies are required for the job:
- Extensive knowledge of the dental practice environment including clinical techniques, workflows and interactions in dental and orthodontic practices.
- Knowledge of the dental manufacturer landscape.
- Strong product management skills
- Sbility to demonstrate leadership
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Strong Communicational skills (writing, oral, & presentation)
- Manages execution of and prioritize multiple tasks
- Shows initiative, takes action, & maintains ownership
- Understands cost/benefit relationships
- Thinks strategically and uses sound judgment
- Focuses on customer needs to deliver a high customer experience in all aspects of the job
- Drives for results
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 10 + years of product management experience in dental (preferred) or medical device fields, with an emphasis on full product life cycle is required.
- BS or BA required, MBA a plus
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities