Technology Compliance Engineer - Contractor
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The new Technology Compliance Engineer will report directly to the Senior Manager, Technology Compliance and will be responsible for supporting global enterprise-wide initiatives within the Information Security team under the Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance department. These include Technology Compliance Process, Risk and Control Maintenance, Controls Monitoring, IT Audit Issues Tracking, Product Security and maintaining Security Certifications.
In this role, you will…
All responsibilities require experience in security framework controls tracking, metrics reporting and presentation skills to support management of the following global enterprise-wide Technology Compliance programs:
- Technology Compliance: Knowledge in security compliance. Understand SOX, PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR. Provide security compliance consulting, maintain an in-depth knowledge about compliance requirements, implement automation efforts that streamline compliance procedures and perform compliance training.
- Technology Compliance Process, Risk and Compliance (PRC): Support implementing a risk-based program which monitors key controls are in place and operating effectively. Initiate improvement activity to reduce risk, ensure compliance, lower cost, and improve quality within IT processes.
- Responsible for engaging with appropriate technical teams who own or perform compliance reviews, and track progress to due dates.
- Managing appropriate escalations where due dates will potentially be missed
- Facilitate meetings between control owners to insure awareness of outstanding issues and keep focus on due dates.
- Participate in the continual improvement of compliance reporting and reduction of non-compliance issues.
- Technology Compliance Product Security: Support the product security program, by assessing and minimizing security risks associated with Align applications and product solutions. Perform continuous security system development lifecycle activities. Ensure security is built into applications and product solutions. Identify security weaknesses and deficiencies. Provide information needed to make a risk-based decisions and track compliance to vulnerabilities identified.
- Technology Compliance Audit and Issues Tracking: Support audit-related tasks to ensure readiness of managers and their teams for audit testing and facilitates the timely resolution of audit findings. Facilitate with Information Security, Internal Audit and/or External Audit on planned and ongoing audit issues, assist with any remediation and/or finding tracking activities that have been identified via the auditing process and ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements.
- Technology Risk & Control: Support implementing a framework which defines technology processes, risks and controls in alignment with regulations or industry frameworks such as ISO, and NIST control requirements with clear mappings to policies, procedures and guidelines. Participate in the implementation of a solution to assist with the management of technology compliance programs.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
In this role, you’ll need …
·Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
·3-5 years’ experience in Compliance, Risk Management, Security, and/or Audit
·Demonstrated knowledge in applying frameworks such as ISO, NIST, and/or SOC control requirements
Nice to Have/Optional:
- Experience across multiple global geographies
- Experience in driving adoption and/or awareness of new programs
- Professional certification such as CompTIA Security, ISACA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate, GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF) and/or (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
- 10% - with some international travel required
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities