IT Service Desk Engineer
Information Technology Wrocław, Poland
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
IT Service Desk Engineer will be a member of Global Service Desk Team and ITIO organization. On this position you will be responsible to provide complete support from end-user client machine to back-end infrastructure and applications. IT Service Desk Engineer needs to be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
In this role, you will…
- IT Service Desk Engineer will provide end user support includes but not limited to printers, laptops, desktops, phones.
- He/She is expected to perform software and hardware preparation and installation and take care about inventory management.
- Back-end support includes but not limited to providing complete user account provisioning on multiple platforms and systems.
- He or she will additionally provide support for global video conferencing solutions.
- He/She will be responsible to plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Analyze designs, acquires and implement projects for back-end systems.
- Contribute to the development, testing, evaluation, or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set. Job focus is to support internal company operations and programs.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent of 1+ years of IT support experience.
- Very good English language skills
- This position requires hands-on hardware, software and O/S support experience (including installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with exposure to a wide variety of products, issues and customer types.
- Basic level of experience with DHCP and DNS.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures & compliance.
- Basic level experience with SCCM and client deployments.
- Basic level of TCP/IP, networking, and VPN troubleshooting.
- Intermediate level of experience in Service Now ticketing system.
- Cooperate with 3rd part vendors in terms of orders, maintenance or others.
- Intermediate level of experience in help desk and/or front-line customer service.
- Create technical documentation to strengthen Service Desk support capabilities.
- Keep Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Intermediate level of experience with configuring mobile devices and tablets (IOS).
- ITIL, Microsoft or CompTIA certifications could be a plus
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!