Sr SQA Controls & Automation Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronics,
- More than 5 years relevant experience in Controls / Automation Engineering, or related field, is required.
- Experience in software validation fields as SQA: unit, integration and system testing methodologies.
- Strong PC Software programming experience in C ++, C Sharp, SQL Server, Visual Basic in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong hands-on experience in programming, troubleshooting, modification and programs creation from cero with the following technologies:
- Rockwell Automation Software: Studio 5000 (RSLogix 5000), Factory Talk Machine Edition/Site Edition,
- Strong experience to create Electrical design, schematics and drawings in Autocad
- Advance process control
- 5+ years of experience in Fanuc Robotics Pick-place applications, iRVision System, Adept and Omron Scara Robots
- Strong Experience Programming Vision Systems using Cognex and Matrox Software’s, DataMatrix/Bar Codes.
- Knowledge in ServoMotion Controls System as Kinetix ServoDrives,
- Function and Functional Charts language,
- Ethernet-IP / TCP-IP Networks.
- Controls Panel Design/Creation (Research supplier products for assembly components), develop electrical bill of materials.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities