Customer Care Agent
Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales activities related to our products or services. Receives customer requests, inquiries or complaints, prepares/documents tickets, and provides follow up until completion. Assists customer on placing or providing status updates for orders. Provides general information on product features. Assists on processing returns (RMA). Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules. Ensure service information is accessible and updated by sorting and filling documents/forms. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
Scope & Complexity
• Brings limited experiences.
• Needs training and close supervision.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Has little or no role in decision-making.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Partially meets the requirements of production standard in terms of quantity, quality & customer compliance.
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work requires instructions only on new assignments.
• Works under close supervision.
• Not applicable.
Normally requires a High School Degree. Technical Degree is a plus.
0-2 years of related experience.
Ideally advanced English proficiency.
• Ideally the Customer Care representative should have:
o Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
o Ability to focus attention to detail.
o Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
o Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills are essential. Must be self-motivated and initiating.
o Advanced typing skills.
o Familiar with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
Contact center related certifications are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time, including constant use of computer keyboard and tracker devices (mouse, track ball, etc.)
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities