Labs Marketing Manager
Marketing Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
iTero Marketing Manager – Lab is a marketing professional with a track record of success managing a wide range of strategic marketing initiatives in a fast paced environment. Your ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines will allow you to drive success through trade shows, e-marketing and through the development of lab marketing assets. Your outstanding communication, organizational skills and marketing insights will drive iTero materials targeted to the dental laboratory market along with customized strategies for key lab accounts, including lab distributors. Your efforts will contribute to sales growth of the iTero product and support new product launches in the North American market. The iTero Marketing Manager – Lab will work closely with the North American and Global iTero Marketing teams to create and execute customer focused marketing plan and will leverage cross functional teams including Legal, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and Training and Sales Operations.
In this role, you will…
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing – Lab to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for labs
- Execute all aspects of marketing including strategic program/campaign development, product launch commercialization support, messaging, and demand generation
- Develop tools and programs for the channel sales force
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Legal, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and Training and Sales Operations) to execute the strategic marketing plan for lab channel
- Understand the GP Dentists and Dental Laboratories to identify strategic marketing opportunities
- Be responsible for executing marketing initiatives including trade shows, advertising plans, e-marketing campaigns and the development of lab collateral materials
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen articulate and advocate
- Understand the incremental impact of marketing programs including ROI analyses.
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics
- Work within budget and timelines to execute strategy and programs
- Attend national tradeshows, sales meetings and educational conferences as needed
In this role, you’ll need …
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, degree in marketing or communication preferred
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Dental Experience preferred
- Proficiency with SAP, Salesforce.com, CRM systems a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to recognize new industry trends, technologies, competitors
- To be a strategic thinker with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assemble and influence cross functional teams
- Outstanding organization skills to ensure plans are executed effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to develop well thought out presentations
- To be available for weekend travel and meetings. Overnight travel approximately 10 -20% of the time or more depending on location.
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently work, manage and function with integrity
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!