Sr. Education Content Developer
Clinical Itaim Bibi - São Paulo, São Paulo
The Education Content Developer will be responsible for applying instructional design and project management best practices in developing educational content in a variety of modalities.
The Content Developer will be responsible for enabling engaging learning experiences by leading a project team in producing high quality content that achieves learner success.
He or she will suggest models for designing or redesigning courses based upon improving learning and, where applicable, practice-based outcomes.
The Content Developer will perform a wide variety of tasks, including project management, writing and copy editing clinical and business content, as well as designing and building courses and training materials which incorporate interactive multimedia.
He or she will leverage tools and technologies to appropriately support a variety of learning delivery methods for instructor led classroom instruction, simulation based skills training, e-Learning, webcasts, webinars, podcasts, mobile learning and/or blended course strategies.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles, and innovation strategies in the conception, design, and development of learning experiences delivered digitally, via instructor-led training, and as blended learning experiences.
- Design, create, and oversee the creation of assets to support learning experiences, including but not limited to: course content, print and video-based learner guides, presenter facilitation guides, and classroom experiences.
- Led collaboration with subject matter experts, business stakeholders, and other team members on curriculum design and development
- Author and/or copy edit all content
- Manage external vendors to develop content consistent with identified learning objectives, brand, and Align standards
- Review learning experiences and products created by team members and external vendors against outlined objectives
- Development of new educational platforms – off & online
- Management and maintenance of existing and new education platforms
- Minimum of four years of experience in instructional design, design meeting facilitation and/or learning asset materials development or correlated areas within the company
- Significant program management experience with successful planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines.
- Experience interviewing project sponsors and subject matter experts to gain detailed insight on learning requirements (e.g. target audience analysis, content scope and context, case study development, etc.)
- Experience designing interactive learning experiences and performance support tools and creating detailed storyboards and scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or relevant discipline
- 8 a 12 Experience creating web-based training or content for clinical or medical affairs
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English Spanish and Portuguese desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!