Senior SQA Engineer
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align is expanding its global SQA team in Moscow. Working closely with colleagues in the United States (San Jose and Raleigh) and Costa Rica our energetic and highly technical team is responsible for creating the next generation of software in the digital medical device space.
In this role, you will…
- Design test cases and conduct test cases reviews
- Driving and support test automation of our applications
- Participate in project releases a few times a year
- Estimate testing scope and plan testing for project / feature
- Manage and maintain required test software documentation
- Work with bugs throughout their life cycle
- Collaborate with other applications' teams
In this role, you’ll need …
- 3+ previous experience as QA Engineer
- 2+ years hand on experience in test automation (Python)
- Good communication and team work skills
- Experience in writing and support technical documentation
- Working level of English
Nice to have
- Familiar with C++
- Worked with JIRA, HP QC, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities