Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage Delivering processes inbound/outbound logistics
- Place an order for purchase for Intercompany (IC) and 3rd party suppliers including transport and customs.
- Managed all needed documents for all import/export deliveries
- Management of shipments and deliveries with suppliers.
- Managed with express carrier companies.
- Coordination of the stock with deliveries from suppliers.
- Coordination custom clearance processes. Calculation of advance customs payments and coordination with customs broker.
- Customer consultation regarding availability and delivery time of goods from suppliers.
- Claims to suppliers handling.
- Cooperation with finance department. Work in 1C.
- Booking of goods, raw materials and components receipt from local vendors.
- Control of e-shop deliveries.
- Responsible for stock and stocktaking.
Successful candidates will typically have the below characteristics:
- English knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in logistics and freight cost management for a manufacturing company with specialization in express deliveries.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to use pivot tables and MS Office Products
- Experience with, SAP, 1C or other ERP systems is preferred
- Eagerness to learn, open to feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities