Operations Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua
Education or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Technology or any applicable Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Controls / Automation Engineering, or related field, is required.
- Experience in C ++, C Sharp, SQL Server and/or Visual Basic in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in PLC troubleshooting, program modification and creation.
- Six Sigma Training and experience (Green Belt) preferred.
- FDA regulated environment experience (desirable).
- Must posses the ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form with emphasis on requirements and specifications. In addition, must have the ability to report project status accurately and in timely fashion to Manager / Director level management.
- Ability to speak the Spanish language is a plus.
- Document, define, measure and improve existing manufacturing processes using Industry accepted Automation and Controls Engineering Techniques (PLCs, data base management, etc.)
- Ensure that the use and application of manufacturing processes, techniques, and tools are optimal in terms of quality and productivity.
- Research, define, develop, and implement new state of the art manufacturing processes, methods, and technologies, with guidance from Sr. Controls and Automation Engineer.
- Integrate and automate existing manufacturing systems and processes.
- Implement and champion continuous process improvement methodologies and techniques.
- Understand process capability metrics and work with process engineers to improve the performance of the operation overall, from an Equipment/Controls/Automation perspective.
- Perform IQ, OQ, and PQ validations as needed as a result of Equipment and SW modifications and/or implementations.
- Mechanical/electrical equipment and software installation, qualification, validation, maintenance, and trouble shooting.
- Improve equipment capacity, uptime efficiency, and reliability.
- Develop and conduct process and equipment training courses, and produce associated course material.
- Analyze, specify, and implement cost effective equipment that improves operational performance and output.
- Cost performance, equipment cost justification, breakeven point analysis.
- Manufacturing process database management when needed (troubleshooting).
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!