Software Validation Supervisor
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Responsible for overseeing product and/or service operations functions for a company site(s). Leads site efforts to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources.
Directs operations review of cost and service structures, productivity measures and delivery methods to achieve planned targets. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
In this role, you will…
- Be responsible for immediate supervision to semi-skilled, skilled employees and/or non-exempt employees
- Supervise clerical and/or manufacturing staff
- Be responsible for monitoring the daily operations of units or sub-units
- Interact daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups.
- Works on issues of limited scope
- Receive predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Follow established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Require full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude according to established policies and direct management guidance
In this role, you’ll need …
- Professional degree on computer systems or related field
- Experienced on Validation or Testing for applications
- Fluent in English: Strong written and oral communication abilities required
- Familiar with the software life cycle
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Able to understand how to plan, create, and execute tests that check if requirements meet performance, quality, and specific standards.
- Desire experienced working with interdisciplinary teams to create tests that measure the performance and quality. This includes experienced designing a list of standards and metrics and choosing the software, tools, and format for such tests.
- Studies related to quality management, statistics, manufacturing, engineering, or a related field are a plus.
- Studies related to data analysis, statistics, quality assurance management, regulatory compliance, computer programming, technical writing, and fundamentals of manufacturing are a plus
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities