Sr. Consumer Experience Manager
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for a talented individual to drive the strategic growth of Align’s non-aligner merchandise assortment and patient experience kits. As we continue to grow the Invisalign brand globally we consider accessories to be an essential part of creating an enjoyable end-to-end treatment experience, bringing the brand to life and connecting with customers. This role offers a unique leadership opportunity to define a customer experience through accessories and packaging. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of new product development, merchandising, design, operations and cross-functional leadership capabilities. As this is a foundational role for a new initiative, we are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing many hats and aspires to build a program from the ground up.
In this role, you will…
- Play a lead role in crafting the vision, strategy and roadmap for our merchandise assortment and patient experience kits.
- Own new product merchandise launches from concept to market, inventing new processes where needed, removing obstacles, and formalizing accessory launch plans.
- In partnership with regional teams and channel partners support the successful localization and commercialization of accessories into markets to meet goals.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners in operations, finance, project management, product portfolio, regional marketing and creative department.
- Bring a disciplined approach to tracking and delivering clear and complete launch information to teams around the globe.
- Understand and incorporate the details of our product portfolio and desired treatment experience into merchandise planning.
- Assess project risks and manage multiple options to ensure successful outcomes.
- Provide direction on visual elements, design objectives, marketing and packaging.
- Directly contribute where needed to get things done.
- Gather insights and research on merchandise; take a human-centered design approach.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Minimum 6 years in new product development, merchandising, brand management or related field.
Bachelor’s degree in business with marketing focus preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and adept at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Self-starter and independent worker with excellent teamwork skills.
- Comfort developing business plans and presenting to senior leadership.
- Direct experience managing complex timelines with interdependencies.
- An eye for great design and intuitive understanding of not only what will sell, but also what constitutes truly differentiated and high-quality design.
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical. Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills.
- A clear understanding of financial retail measurements and conversion drivers and how to impact them.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities