Service Desk Engineer (TREAT Poland)
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will provide Remote Desktop support to Customers. You respond to customer communication regarding software/hardware issues received via phone or e-mail. Evaluate nature of the problem, determine the appropriate solution and provide assistance to resolve the situation for the customer. You also accurately and thoroughly document information in the database(s) about each contact handled following defined parameters. A Service Desk Engineer work to identify and resolve complex IT issues. Presents analyses and reasonable solution clearly and concisely. Handle technical questions and issues efficiently, effectively and promptly for customers.
- 1st and 2nd level desktop & apps deployment and support to end-users in EMEA offices including remote staff.
- Identity and access management for user accounts, systems and applications.
- 1st level network support, office LAN’s, as well as troubleshooting the WAN infrastructure (it will be required to work closely with distributed teams and vendors or service providers in different time zones).
- 1st line support for Cisco network & VoIP systems, including Call Centre.
- Monitoring and maintenance for server-room infrastructure, including MDF and other storage/server equipment installed in the server-room.
- Performing periodic and/or required maintenance in the desktop & back-office environments, including software deployments and updates.
- Providing accurate and complete documentation.
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers, service providers and external consulting companies for equipment purchases, repairs and maintenance.
- Participating as a member in various IT or cross-departmental projects.
- Some travel may be required.
We seek A Service Desk Engineer with:
- Software/hardware help desk and/or front line customer service experience.
- Knowledgeable in using software applications including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, customer management software, web and the Internet.
- Excellent level of English speaking, writing and reading.
- Business Process Mapping and Fit gap analysis
- Creation of business process flows (as-is and to-be)
- Writing integration solution documents
- Assist colleagues and users in defining/reviewing acceptance tests (verification and validation) for automated systems
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity within the context of the overall business strategy
The ideal candidate has the ability to clearly document issues and solutions. Learn quickly; be curious and open to look into unknown systems. In addition, can effectively share information through various methods, such as knowledge base documentation and training delivery (both classroom & remote).
- Act as a resource for call handling and escalation to others in the departments and/or 2nd level support, including third-party vendors/supplier and service providers.
- With little supervision, respond to customer communication regarding software/hardware issues received via phone/e-mail and/or ticketing system. Evaluate nature of the problem; determine the appropriate solution and aid resolve the situation for a user(s).
- Possesses extensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information. Familiar with production and clinical/customer support structure of company, including but not limited to Engineering and QA.
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the ticketing system about each request/issue handled or reported.
- Familiar with the company’s technical systems that are in use. Explains technical information in an easily understood manner
- Liaison with other departments to provide updates on current mutual topics/issues, participate in problem solving and development of mutual solutions and improvements.
- Offer ideas for procedures and processes to improve service and user satisfaction.
- Works to identify and resolve complex department issues. Presents analyses and reasonable solution clearly and concisely.
- Interact with employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner. Handle difficult or sensitive issues following department guidelines efficiently and effectively.
- Meet departmental and company standards for personal and team performance metrics
- Recommend software/web corrections and enhancements to Senior Technical Specialists.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities